Sunday 18 November 2012

Port Dickson - One Day Trip


What a playful semester. I played a lot, enjoy a lot this semester and I'm happy with it. I went Malacca on October and went Port Dickson on December. Am I pro enough? Hahaha..  Btw, This Port Dickson trip is actually organize by Chinese Christian Fellowship (CCF). It's a one day trip and it only cost RM25. Isn't it quite cheap? But for me, I'm currently in a bankrupt stage. Therefore, RM25 is quite costly for me actually. It's quite fun actually because I've been given this chance to gather with Brothers and Sisters in Christ. We played few games and we sing together as well.

"I LIKE SEA SIDE. I LIKE SEA SMELL. I LIKE SEA." --- *Yelling from the bottom of my heart*
It's quite a long time that I didn't go to sea side already. Hmmp.. After that Tsunami incidence then dad say no more beach for us already.  But I'm quite lucky that I still have this chance to go there again :)
Awwwwwww.. That's really nice :)

This trip we don't have much pictures. I'm so sorry about that cause I keep on playing and forgot about the picture thing. But I've captured a few. :)

Pristoria production at the beach :)
Beauty of the day.
Banana Boat. Dear sit with others and I don't dare to sit. LOL

Found two cutie playing with the tiny crab :3

Viber Boat. Extreme to the max !

This is Awesome. Who ever go to PD, please try this. This thingy is call Viber boat.. 3 person on a boat and RM20/person. It's really awesome than roller coaster in Genting Highland.
 *MUST TRY*
We ( Prisy, James and me) play viber boat together and we shout all the way :D hahaha  A very good way to distress btw. 


Thanks for all who read my blog. Thanks for supporting :)
Stay tune for more updates kay?  

1 comment: