Monday 25 February 2013

Dust.Rust



 I used dust, rust to start my topic of my post today. It's really suits my situation now. My blog didn't update for months and now it's time to reblog again. :D I'm kinda lazy to blog already ever since last semester.  Last semester was busy like sh*t. Quizzes, assignments, presentations, mid-term, finals.. all these really driving me crazy. Sleepless night, endless things to be done.

After all the buzzing life style, now is time for holidays. It's kinda happy for the first few days. That feeling is like " Oh yes, finally i've days to rest ! " but after a few days, i started to feel bored and began to miss my guinea. To be rust in the house is a part of my job already recently. That's the reason why i started with my blog post by using Dust.Rust. Haha. :D

Prepare to get rust with my lameness ! Buahahahaha :D



A few picture capture at Genting starbucks :

and this is my brother and his friend :

and waaaalaaa, I'm the eldest from my father's side :

Same face? :D

Lastly, please support our cover ! Thank you sooo much ! Please watch the NG part ! Muahaha :D




Happy Holiday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment